In need of a one week stand with a car, I called Enterprise to get one. I give my info, request a small compact car, arrange for wonderful insurance to pay for it. All set. I believe Enterprise and I have an accord. They want my business. I want a small compact car. I feel pleased. I go to pick it up.....
It's a F150. Four doors. Huge.
It took me like 10 minutes and some timely advise to get it out of the car place. Watch out road! Its scary to be that big, but I have to admit like 30% of me is loving this. I'm considering car shopping in spike heels and a mini skirt in my truck. "I'm gonna trade this in for something alittle more fuel-efficient. Its gonna be hard to be a car girl now thought. And I'll miss the mudding." Maybe....
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hilarious, my child, and soooo well written. You do not live up to your name---writer's block!!! I can't say I've exactly
'enjoyed' the process with you, but I can say I'm glad I've been able to go through it with you! c
Post a Comment