Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A first experience

This is a new thing for me, to write where OTHER PEOPLE can read it?! Its insanity! You're probably wondering why I got one then. Good question. The answer lies in two words: My family. Yup! They all write witty, funny, marvelous blogs that I love, so, after some thought I decided to jump on board. So here I am. And yes, Cindy, I copied your background. Hey, if your my insiration, I'm gonna try to be like you! ;)

5 comments:

Cindy Lynn said...

Ahhh yes, I am reminded of the sweet words from Anne of Green Gables, "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". Copy away my dear cousin ;)

GopherCong said...

Finally, a crack in the thinning veneer. It's great to have a reasoned voice adding to the conversation.

ME said...

Well, hello Writer's Block. How nice that you are joining the conversation. I enjoyed your blog and am looking forward to many more. Perhaps you might share the secrets of creating a blog to others in your fam so that they too can share witty and thought provoking blogs. Kudos on creating a wonderful avenue for sharing your thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Trying to show me up? Just leaving me in the dust? I, for one, wil be delighted to read your blogs, but now....the pressure is really on..... C

grandmmaper said...

I agree, sit your family down and show them how easy it is. We need to hear from them as well. And you know you can share some news with grandmmaper and I felt privileged to get your phone call the other day. Congradulations!!!