Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ribons, colors, and curls!

So, on Saturday, the women in my family and I will be browsing among the many wedding dresses that I have to choose from. I thought about going with my cousin's suggestion. I think it was something like 'hey, you should do everything totally over the top fru-fru. Like, put 100 bows on your dress, all puffy, puff sleeves!' It was a great idea....or not. Whichever. After all, Anne (with an 'E') did get a puffed sleeved dress! Maybe I should go for it. What do you think? Who wants to be a sleek yet curvy bride when you can steal the show by resembling a large puffy twinkie. After all, its all about the bride. Your dress should say that. Big fluffy dresses, here I come!

2 comments:

Cindy Lynn said...

My thought is this....if you have to walk down the aisle sideways because the dress is so puffy, then you know you have scored the perfect one ;)

Anonymous said...

Be true to yourself, my dear, then thou canst not be false to any man. Perhaps you should leave the fru-fru to your cousin!!!!! :) C