Wednesday, September 17, 2008

That explains it then...

So, last time I diligently log into my blogger account to write, I find, much to my chagrin, that I have been flagged for something or another and might be deleted. I am told by a little message, that I am being investigated for not being a person, but in fact, being a computer. I was flubbergusted. Then, as I typed in that little squiggly letter and number combo, it hit me. My blog was so full of whit, whim, humor, intelligence, and intuition that blogger.com suspected it could not have been created by a mere mortal. The case is closed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree!!! In a world of degrees of talent-you are certainly right up there at the top in your writing ability. It is always a great pleasure to read anything you want to share!!! Keep up the great work! C