Monday, November 9, 2009

One of my myspace posts since I deleted myspace.


"Yeah, well, any marriage proposal beginning with 'my dear cousin' is bound to end in failure." -Christina on Pride and Prejudice.

"Wow! Slow motions! Gorry movies ARE way better. The only slow-mo you get in a chick-flick is a good hair-flipping sceene." -Cindy on 300.

"I had no idea what half those words are. I felt like an idiot. I don't know anything about ultrasound! Oh well, give me a week." -Ryan on my school books.

"Oh yeah, I've had my belly button for a L-O-N-G time!" -Kara on her belly button.

"Fruit loops are like gay cherios." -Linda on her breakfast cereal.

"Boo! My tears have dried up." -Chelita on my sob story about my sandwich.

"I'm Louis. Dibbs on Sacageweah." -Martins' respnce to me saying 'I'm Clark. Dibbs on Clark.'

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS!" - Josh on his tennis skills as he totally missed the ball.

"Would you do that if Jesus was standing right here? Yes? Really? Oh. Well, its a sin not to have any integrity." -An RA at Word of Life on me cutting in line.

"He's so funny I actually think I'm beginning to develope a little man crush on him." -Jeremy on a saks commedian.

"Ricardo! What the heck is a doozen?!?! You can't play that word. The words have to be real! A doozen!? Oh. wait. A dozen." -Me on Ricardo's scabble play.

"I've flown over the Doover Ham. I mean, ah, the Hoover Dam." -Joe on his air travel.

"How was volleybail?" -Sean on my skipping chuch to play volleyball.

"I really hope we don't get seated with the doozen boozin hoes." -Anonymous on anonymous. :)

"If there was no food in the world, I would seriously be dead by now." -Stormie on all things eddible.

"You deceived me!" -Joe's musical note that rang out as I stole a french fry.

"Do you use a normal alarm clock, or do you get em custom made?" -Jose on my sleeping habbits.

"You just have a really low idiot tollerance." -Mom on my people skills.

"Oh, I think it would be a priviledge to be pooped on by an owl!" -Mom on birds of prey.

"Could you complete the sentence please?" -Mike on battle of the sexes.

"I AM THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, um, did I pull up far enough?" -Chelita on her parking skills.

"I'm not saying whether or not I want you to use them. I'm just saying, if you do use them, I don't want to know about it!" -Cindy on unmentionables.

"If it didn't work out right, I was going to pretend to tie my shoes. That way, you still got it." -Ricardo on his proposal methods.

"And you can personally gaurantee me that it will be here by monday? Wonderful. And your name was..." -Chrystal on getting her way.

"I mean, if you can't trust your mortition, then who can you trust?" -Cindy on interpersonal relationships.

"No one says that they are looking forward to marriage for that reason. 'I just want to get married and put someone else's interests before mine until I die.' No one's looking at that one." -Jeremy on the joys of marriage.

"If your hungry I can just make you something. I'm right here in the kitchen, so why don't I just fix up some little appetisers or something. Or, I could just make you a small plate of SHUT UP!" -Chelita on her willingness to serve others (cindy)

"I'm like a little tug boat in a sea of estrogen." -Tech on working with all females.

"If you feel like it's wrong, you shouldn't do it, regardless of what the Scriptures have to say about it." -Dad on the Inspired Word

"It looks like I was out col- oh wow! Am I wearing a watch on each wrist?" -Martin on his style as a child.

"I like that movie. I guess I can really sympathize with the big fat guys' nervousness." -Jose on empathy.

"I never worry. I just have passionate moments of Godly concern." -Professor at WOL

"The local church is where all the action is." -Professor at WOL

"With all this mental quagmire, all the filth on the boob tube..." -Older professor at WOL (um, what? lol)

"Welcome to our church service. First order of business, I want everyone to say aloud with me a big resonding "breasts!" -Pastor on Song of Solomon series. (to be honest, that was a bit of a paraphrase, but the principle still apples)

"I wouldn't say that I consider myself a perfectionist. I just really hate to make mistakes." -Jose on character.

"Well, you know there could be guys in the bushes waiting to mug some girls just laying around." -Church-goer on Kim and my safety.

"Well, these stomachs aren't just going to fill themselves." -Simon on leaving to go eat.

"Stacy was early? Really? Wow. We should go get a lottery ticket tonight. Anyting could happen!" -Mike on my punctuality.

"Paneras is like the secret evil cousin of sweet tomatoes". -Chelita on restaurants.

"When I was little, I put on my mom's mak-up. As a punishment, she made me eat six grilled cheese sandwiches. I don't know why- I love those things! To this day she denies it." -Sam on punishment.

"I haven't hung out with Mike Lee for a while. I'm starting to go through Mike withdawls." -Kim on Mike Lee

"It is really great. Well, as long as your not allergic to it." -Women's conference

"Whatever else you do, don't look married!" -Women's conference

"Congratulations, you won it! You may take home this pound of beef!" -Women's conference

"Its not THAT bad. If you untucked the shirt, you'd almost look nomal." -Chrystal on mom's fashion.

"My moms going to love me! I'm so EFFICIENT!!" -Tech on unconditional love

"It takes alot of tallent to fail at this stuff, babe." -Jose on success

"I set myself up to fail, and I succeded." -Jose on success take two.

"Actually, theres not that much nutrtion in poop, babe." -Jose on survival tactics.

"Does it bother you that this sweet tea is more intimate with me right now than you are?" -Jose on intimacy

"Seriously? She wants to go on a date to talk about it? Wow, if I were a girl, you would be the last person I would ever try to be emotionally intimate with." -Volleyball player on love and bonding.

"You'll see that each Christmas gift has a decoraive towel tied on. That way, if the gift is so ausome it brings tears to your eyes, you can wipe them away." -Aunt Jackie on Christmas.

"Oh, good! This shirt is pill-resistent!" -Sam at Chirstmas.

"Well, they don't act anything like you bratty girls do!" -My irate patient as I tried to engage her in small talk about her kids.

"What, you've never felt a cervix before?" -tech on....ewwww.

"We should just pool our resoureces and pay to have him killed." -tech on dirty politition

"Its like a secret little magic pill" -me on fiber pills

"Well, your measure of safety does not measure up to my standards." -Jose on my safety habits.

"Sorry. Sometimes I say dumb things" -Jose on intellect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see some old friends and to greet some new ones! One of those might be the beginning of a book, or something!!! Very funny!!! C