Returning excess ribbon to Michael's.
Michael, the Michael's cashier: looking at receipt "We can't take this back. You cut the date off."
Me: "Oh, really?"
Michael: "Why would you cut the date off?"
Me: "I like to keep all my receipts in this handy folder, but I don't like them to be messy so I cut off the excess paper. I just like to see how much I spent on what." (shows handy folder)
Michael: "Well, I may have to call a manager"
Me: "How many times a day do you get jokes about being named Michael and working at Michael's?"
Michael: "About 50."
Me: "Oh. Well, never mind then."
Micheal: "Register three paging manager..."
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not really too busy today, my sweet?? The patient's loss is our gain. Keep on writing. We love it!!! C
P.S. That was C on the last one, too.
Post a Comment