
I know I'm married. Before that, I didn't so much care what kinda coffee I had. Coffee from work, whatever. Fancy-dancy coffee, whatever. But, since my nuptials, I have become addicted to the best coffee. I have a starbucks boyfriend. The coffee is made fresh each day with a filtered water, rich coffee grounds, and a dash of cinnamon. It is the consistent and perfect combo of coffee, milk, and sugar, all perfectly suited to my tastes. Here's the good part: every morning the starbucks guy comes to my house and brews it fresh. Its romantic how he know just how I like my coffee. He's cute, and when he hands me my coffee (in a nice pink to go cup) he does it with a smile and a kiss. Its a nice start to each new day. So thanks, cute and wonderful coffee maker, for doing the little things!
4 comments:
Does your husband know about this Starbucks Boyfriend?? :O
I'm not a coffee drinker. However for the last 25 years my wife has ironed by unifrom, got up at 0400 with my when my schedule says I must, kissed me good bye. I know that a nice send off starts everything right.
B
I have nothing clever to say, but I am so happy for you and your starbucks boyfriend!!!! I've talked this over with your husband, and he is happy for you both, also!!! Sounds like a match made in heaven to me! I couldn't be more delighted!!! C
I'm a little late getting to read your blog...but um, I'm totally jealous of this Starbucks boyfriend! My favorite coffee is now with adding some cinnamon too :) Yea, you so got it made haha
Post a Comment