Its the update I promise, alittle overdue.
1. Laundry/chores
They are getting better. I've tackled a much smarter approach and done a small task each day, one day vacuum, one small load of laundry, give the bathroom. The result is a weekend that's much more...weekend.
2. Work
Well, aside from not knowing where I'll be working soon, its ok. Alot of changes and I don't know whats going on. Soon, I suppose, I'll know. It used to worry me, but it doesn't anymore.
3. Dating
We went to downtown Winter Park for a date. It was quite pleasant, and we enjoyed ourselves.
4. Self-defense
Shot my new little dear for the first time. Its got a pink handle, and its fun to shoot. We had a nice day at the range.
5. Spiritually
Skipped church to go to the range.
6. Love
I got flowers Tuesday and they're still alive and well. It was sweet! My first flowers as a Mrs. Anything
7. Pleasure
Enjoying walking long walks as usual. One of the highlights of my day
8. Book
Inhaled all four Twilight book. Finally decided Bella made the right choice in her menfolk. Read Pride and Prejudice, partially our of desire and partially I knew it would take a good book to be able to read if after that series. (you know how after reading a good book its hard to read a poor one)
9. Food
Trying to loose the 7lbs I've acquired since November. On a happier note, I already lost 7.
10. Clothes
Enjoying the kind of wardrobe that comes from goodwill shopping. Having plenty of clothes is a real treat!
1 comment:
Very interesting! Not being clever, I can't think of a single clever thing to say, but I must say it is nice reading about your life!! Glad things are going so well for you, and we are praying for you both and school and the whole job thing! Lots of love, C
Post a Comment