Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's not you, its me

From what I know of my readers, none of you will understand this blog.  You are all just so... pure of heart.  But today, being around the Stace was just not the place to be.  Everything and everyone irritated me.  Every nurse I called up to talk to about a patient just seemed like the biggest dummy on the planet.  I was constantly tripping over my co-worker as I went about doing my job.  I got stuck with the portable bilateral procedure upstairs with the rude doc.  The patients nurse kept insisting that the patient was laying on their side, even though he was laying with both shoulders firmly against the bed.  I forgot at least two of the things the rude doc needed.  I accidentally modified one of my exams for the year 2000 and spent a while trying to find what happened to it.  I had errands to run after work, and I hate errands.  Altogether, negativity oozed out my pores like sweat from a marathon runner.  And while in such grumpy, unreasonable moods, one still know something:
There is not much of a chance that its not you, its everyone else.  
So, while you want to hang up on the nurse or throw the patients chart at rude doc's head, you don't.  Because, as much as it seems like its them, its you.  So, for today, sorry world.  Its not you, its me.


On a brighter update, for Battles and Wars, the small wart on my elbow is gone.  About three weeks after freezing it, I noted it was much more puffy looking, and tender.  And one sunday sitting in church, it gave up the ghost and fell off!  I don't think there's any root left.  We'll see.  But for now, one laugh is to me!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Sweetie, whether it is you or everyone else, I'm sorry you had such a bad day. I don't know why you think none of us will understand....I guess we've all had days like that. Hope your next day is a shining, bright one!!! C